Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One more, again

I don't update this blog much but since it's a top result when you do a search on my name, well, it's probably a good idea to start.

As of tonight I managed to smack the server just right so that Playmoblog.com, my Playmobil blog/news/whatever site, now functions. It acted up a year ago and after two months I gave up-- but now? Functioning. So I'll try to do more there.

I'll probably start cramming more updates on the various articles I write, since I'm now writing for the Entertainment Earth Blog under the same name I use here in addition to Q&A and Figure of the Day for Galactic Hunter, game reviews and news for 16bit.com, and who knows what the heck else.

So. I guess expect more stuff all over the place. I prefer you go visit 16bit.com for everything but I guess the Google seems to like this page a little bit, so there should be more stuff being written on more places. Since nobody's commenting, my guess is that this means that this one goes unread. Which is fine by me as I put less effort into this than my other articles.

No comments: