Sunday, July 27, 2008

Better late than never: Comic-Con 2008

As the show was a whirlwind of insanity, I did not get to update the blogs as I went. But I did a little twittering with some big announcements and other goodies.

Everything I shot at the show (and can show you) is now available here. 674 photos, mostly toys, lots of booths, and the Sci-Fi era MST3K guys.

The show was... it was a lot. Hasbro showed dozens of new Star Wars toys, including a toy featuring the Pit of Carkoon. Mattel showed off its first new He-Man figures. And yes, we at Entertainment Earth got to reveal a number of things like our new Gentle Giant and Hasbro exclusives, which was fun. And I'm not just saying that because the new Joker Squad sets received actual, significant applause at the panel either. Nosiree.

But yeah, I'll post more news to the other blogs as time and energy permits.

No comments: