Monday, May 19, 2008

Sunday Night Slog

I'm in the middle of my Sunday Night Slog. It entails doing lots of work before the work week starts, like making sure any packages are ready to go out, updating my Q&A Column, updated 16bit.com, and working on stuff for the future on both sites. Also transferring over some content from GH to Blogger for ease-of-searching.

If you ever run a daily column for three years and decide to mirror it elsewhere, let me just say it's a bad idea if you're also cranking out new content for said column. It's going to be a few months to do this. I should probably try to do a few more of those. On the bright side, if you've ever wanted to just read Figure of the Day by Sith Lords or Jedi or whatever, you're going to have some handy keyword tags. It's neat to revisit it like this because now it's really easy to sift through and reread some older stuff. But at the same time, I have to recode and reformat most of these, and by most, I mean all. So it'll be a long time coming. You can see the feed on the side of this blog page, so keep an eye on my progress. I predict it'll be done by September's end.

Oh, and I finally saw Iron Man today. If you haven't seen it, it's as good as everybody has been saying.

No comments: