Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Band Project

I was writing a blog post FOR THIS VERY BLOG that was basically a list of bands that I love that, for one reason or another, haven't released much in the past 10 years, or are related to those bands. Instead I decided to contact a bunch of 'em to see if they would be willing to answer questions, and here's a short list of the people who I'm trying to talk to for future 16bit.com content.

The Causey Way
Department of Crooks
Knodel
Marc Moreland Mess
Pilot Scott Tracey
The Pulsars
Supernova
Toenut
Tyro

Marc Moreland of Department of Crooks and the Marc Moreland Mess is, unfortunately, dead. This makes this harder.

In the off chance that you are magic, and also reading this, please let me know if you know anyone in Luxo Champ or Osama Bin Sars, please say "hi."

No comments: