Monday, October 25, 2010

Something That Will Interest No One



OK, like one of you reading this MIGHT care. My current Top 25 iTunes list, which doesn't seem to have changed all that much since ever. I'm more or less surprised that the Mummies aren't up there yet, nor more Devo. I guess that's what happens when the same song exists on a dozen albums on live or demo forms.

It's all largely good stuff-- you'd all do well to check out most of this stuff. Although I don't think Oingo Boingo's Forbidden Zone soundtrack is really what any of you are looking for, I think most people should listen to more Blast Off Country Style.

2 comments:

dv said...

adam, you're a badass. i know you mentioned big black in one of your old Q&As or FOTD posts, which honestly kept me coming back for the two years i have been checking galactic hunter.

you have good taste.

Pete said...

I always appreciate your playlist old chum.

Pete King of the Detectives should be the name of my sitcom, if I had a sitcom!